- Malaria No More hired AE to elevate the professionalism and effectiveness of its visual brand, to develop and implement an online marketing strategy, and to redesign and manage its website.
- Our work provided the foundation for Malaria No More’s major expansion into the well-known entity it has become.
- We worked for American Idol’s “Idol Gives Back” charity episode, resulting in the distribution of 1.6 million life-saving mosquito nets to families across Africa.
- Abstract Edge’s services included online marketing strategy, website and brand design, and technical implementation.
“Abstract Edge helped Malaria No More translate its mission to end malaria deaths into an interactive, and very engaging, web presence. Not only was the AE team responsive to our needs, but they consistently completed top quality work under very limited deadlines, and always within our budget.”
– Seth Rosen, Director of Online Engagement and Partnerships