- Starting with three soccer moms with the idea to end gun violence, the Million Mom March became the single largest grassroots movement of 2000.
- The challenge was to engage and motivate a huge number of people, in only nine months, and with no central organization or large marketing budget, to march on Washington.
- Abstract Edge was responsible for strategy and execution of all MMM online initiatives including outreach and fundraising, content management, over 250 local chapter microsites, e-mail campaigns, and community empowerment tools.
- Fast forward to Mothers Day 2000, just nine months after we began, and over 850,000 marched and millions of dollars were raised!
“Abstract Edge was crucial to the success of the Million Mom March. Their groundbreaking grassroots strategy helped mobilize our nearly one million moms. Abstract Edge’s branding capabilities captured our audience on an emotional level and we turned to them for all our online marketing endeavors.”
– Donna Dees-Thomases, Founder